2016 SBC Church Compensation Survey Results Are In!
In partnership with LifeWay and state Baptist conventions, our survey results have helped SBC churches — like yours — establish meaningful compensation packages for ministers and church staff for 20 years! And we are excited to announce that the 2016 results are now available.
You will be able to gain insight from an accurate & reliable database, which includes:
- More than 14,000 responses from 40 state conventions
- Anonymously collected compensation and congregational data
- Average weekly attendance
- 2016 annual budget
- Total compensation and benefits budgeted (optional)
For all employees
- Annual salary
- Annual church contributions to retirement plan
- Annual church-paid insurance premiums
Additionally for ministers
- Annual housing or parsonage allowance
- Annual church-provided Social Security offset
- Rental value and utilities paid for church-provided parsonage
A complete employee benefits package includes quality retirement plans and insurance coverage.
For additional information, contact us today at 1-888-98-GUIDE (1-888-984-8433).