Personal Plans Health Coverage
GuideStone’s Personal Plans health coverage is designed to give you value while sharing your values. With a variety of plan types and designs available, you can find a plan that fits your family’s needs and budget.
Personal Plans health coverage options
- Traditional PPO plans. Designed to help with routine doctor visits as well as more in-depth care. They feature co-pays for doctor visits and prescriptions, a range of deductibles, and co-insurance for hospitalization, services and procedures.
- Economy PPO Plan. Our Value Health 5000 plan is designed to cover occasional doctor visits and generic prescriptions and protect against catastrophic events. This plan features scaled-down benefits in exchange for a lower price.
- Qualified High Deductible Health Plan. Our Health Saver 2800 plan is a federally-qualified High Deductible Health Plan (HDHP). It is designed to be paired with a Health Savings Account (HSA).
Individuals who meet the criteria listed below are eligible to enroll in a Personal Plans health plan within the appropriate window of time. These criteria include:
- New employment: New employees and their families can enroll in a Personal Plans medical plan within 60 days of new employment at an eligible employer. Coverage begins on the first day of employment that the employee reports to work.
- Newly eligible employees: Employees who transition from working fewer than 20 hours per week to working 20 or more hours per week become eligible to enroll within 60 days of their hours increasing to 20 hours per week or more.
- Special enrollment event: Existing employees — either primary employees or their dependents — may enroll in a Personal Plans health plan, if they experience a HIPAA special enrollment event such as marriage, birth, placement for adoption or loss of eligibility for other coverage. Enrollment must occur within 60 days of the HIPAA special enrollment event. Personal Plans does not offer enrollment to late entrants, so individuals must enroll at their first eligibility for coverage.
For a customized quote for your family, to enroll or for more information, call us at 1-888-98-GUIDE (1-888-984-8433).